ISW institute scholarships for women are now open for 2020-2021 session. There is No Application fee to apply for this women-only scholarship being offered to undergrad, master and doctoral program students.
First preference will be given to the women that prove prior dedication to the charitable or volunteering work for empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum)
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student
International Scholarship for women sponsorship is NOT offered for the following purposes:
- Academic Research Paper Publication costs
- Scholarships-in-aid for under a complete academic year or traveling scholarships
- Research assistants expenditure
- Tuition for dependent’s education
- Purchase of equipment in the laboratory or experimentation
- Travelling to or from a fellow’s home nation above once a year
- Institutional expenses (overheads)
- Previous overheads, arrears, or repayment of loans
- Indirect costs of travel or conference expense
- Institutional (overhead) expenses
ISW Scholarship Applicants should meet the following norms to become entitled to the International Fellowship:
- Except for Iran ISW sponsorship is available for the women from any other country.
- Age requirement for degree programs depends on the University requisites.
- Hold an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Committed to dedicate herself to the intended educational plan, if selected. A commitment letter needs to be signed by the candidate upon receiving the ISW Scholarship.
- Plan to go back to her home nation to take up a professional occupation.
- Be competent in English. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement required in writing), that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript needed), or that she needs to submit a letter that provides evidence of her work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught program (transcript needed – English Proficiency Certificate needed), IELTS, or English language proficiency evidence is mandatory.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Before you apply for ISW funding, you need the list of following documents:
- Scholarship for women Application Form 2020-2021 intake
- Conditional admission letter from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program
- Evidence of candidate’s English reading, writing and speaking proficiency. A letter from previous University stating that the previous degree was taught in the English language is acceptable. Candidates submitting IELTS with at least 6 bands don’t need English proficiency letter from University.
- Detailed Resume enlisting all the extra-curricular activates and volunteer participation by the candidate
- Two recommendation letters from professors of last attended an educational institute
- Research proposal for Doctoral degree program applicants and study plan for master degree course applicants is also mandatory
- Motivation letter that states why you wish to study in the U.S. and how ISW Scholarship can help you
Start here: The applicants need to directly apply to the university located in Canada or U.S. so as to acquire the conditional admission letter & then present all the above-listed documents to ISW through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020